The epic Psychic Awakening series continues with Faith & Fury. This campaign book features a host of new rules for both the Adeptus Astartes and Heretic Astartes alike – as well as codex expansion's worth of rules for the mighty Black Templars Chapter! The campaign book also tells a sweeping narrative recounting the tapestry of heroism and villainy woven around the world of the Talledus System.
Know No Fear: A Warhammer 40,000 Starter Set
Containing 31 Primaris Space Marines and Death Guard miniatures, Know No Fear is a fantastic starting point for the newcomer to the Warhammer 40,000 hobby – an exciting fusion of collecting, painting and playing with highly detailed Citadel miniatures. Contained within this fully-packed box is everything needed to take you through the process of learning to play games of Warhammer 40,000 – miniatures, rulebooks, scenery, a gaming mat, right down to the dice and rulers:
31 detailed plastic Citadel miniatures from the Primaris Space Marines and Death Guard range, in blue and green plastic, ready for you to assemble:
Primaris Space Marines
Mighty warriors and fearless protectors of humanity, equipped with the greatest weapons and armour the Imperium can provide, the Space Marines are heroes one and all.
- 1 Primaris Space Marine Captain, resplendent in cloak and iron halo, holding aloft a master-crafted power sword in one hand and wielding a boltstorm gauntlet on the other;
- a 5-man Primaris Space Marine Intercessor Squad – the heart of a Primaris Space Marines army – armed with bolt rifles and bolt pistols;
- 1 3-man Primaris Space Marine Inceptor Squad – shock troops who slam into the fight with jump packs screaming – armed with assault bolters;
- 1 5-man Primaris Space Marine Hellblaster Squad – the finest marksmen, able to lay low entire armies on their own – armed with plasma incinerators and bolt pistols.
The Death Guard trudge inexorably into battle amidst the drone of endless swarms of flies. Bloated, rotten and riddled with disease, these revolting traitors are virtually immune to pain.
- 1 Death Guard Lord of Contagion , a huge, terrifying Chaos Space Marine covered in spiked, corrupted Terminator armour armed with a plaguereaper.
- 5 Death Guard Plague Marines – 4 armed with boltguns and plague knives, 1 armed with a plasmagun;
- 1 Death Guard Foetid Bloat-drone – a huge machine held aloft by rusted turbines – armed with plaguespitters and a plague probe;
- 10 Death Guard Poxwalkers – the rotten, shambling core of the army – armed with improvised weapons (hammers, claws, bayonets and metal pipes are featured.)
Everything you need to learn to play Warhammer 40,000 going with your new miniatures is included in the box, including a 96-page book featuring:
- an introduction to the Warhammer 40,000 hobby – collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures;
- a guide to the state of the galaxy in Warhammer 40,000 – the Imperium of Man, the forces of Chaos, the Xenos threat and their terrible intertwinings;
- an overview of the heroic Primaris Space Marines, with a focus on Captains, Intercessors, Inceptors and Hellblasters;
- an overview of the Death Guard, with a focus on the Lords of Contagion, Plague Marines, Foetid Bloat-Drones and Poxwalkers;
- background information setting up the epic conflict between the Ultramarines and Death Guard in the Ultramar system – the home of the Ultramarines;
- a step-by-step painting guide, beginning with a guide to the fundamentals – the brushes and paints to choose – and giving you the tips and techniques needed to paint the miniatures included in the box;
- a ‘start playing’ guide – this is split into 6 missions, each of which introduces more miniatures and more advanced concepts into the flow of the game, taking you from a basic fight between a couple of models to full-blown combat between all 31 included in the box! The missions are designed to be intuitive, and the new player is encouraged to add rules at their own pace;
- a set of core rules – these are the fundamental rules for playing Warhammer 40,000, split into easy to follow phases with a mission designed to ease you in;
- datasheets for every miniature – these are handy cards containing the rules for each model in the box;
- a 43" x 22" double-sided gaming mat – one side is specially designed with icons showing you where to place miniatures in order to play the 6 missions included in the book, and the other has no markings, so you can play your own games. Each side is printed in full colour with an evocative design of a ruined Imperial city;
- a scenery piece! The inside tray of the box is designed to look like a sealed Imperial bunker, meaning it can be placed on your mat as a piece of scenery for your miniatures to battle over;
- 6 6-sided dice, and a 12” translucent measuring ruler, each vitally important for measuring movement and other in game tasks;
- a decal sheet for your Ultramarines, featuring army and troop iconography;
- 15 32mm, 10 25mm, 4 40mm, 1 50mm and 1 60mm round plastic bases for your miniatures to stand upon, with 3 45mm plastic flying stems for the Inceptor Squad.
Ephrael Stern has been known by many terms during her long years in service of the God-Emperor – Thrice-born, Daemonifuge, sainted saviour, heretical witch. Once, she had been a respected and accomplished Seraphim within the Order of Our Martyred Lady, but fate had greater things in store for Ephrael Stern.
The dark new era of warfare heralded by the Psychic Awakening continues apace, with the action now taking us to the Baal System – home of the mighty Blood Angels Chapter. Hive Fleet Leviathan is on its way, but can the full might of the legendary Sons of Sanguinius and their successor Chapters halt the swarm? Part rules manual, part thrilling narrative, this is your guide to the greatest threat that the Blood Angels have faced since they stood beside their Primarch in defence of Holy Terra more than 10 millennia ago.
Within, you’ll find the rules required to play games of Warhammer 40,000 set in the mysterious region of space known as the Pariah Nexus. This mission pack has been specifically designed for use in narrative play Crusade games, where your armies will find themselves beset by the unsettling effects that earned the Pariah Nexus its ominous name. But whilst there is great danger to be found here, for those who are successful, the rewards are well worth the risk.
The galaxy writhes in the mailed fist of all-consuming conflict. The Imperium of Mankind teeters on the brink of annihilation, beset upon all sides by heretic warlords, daemon-summoning witches and rapacious alien empires. In every star system and upon every planet, fierce battle rages as loyalists, heretics and aliens tear reality itself apart in their war for dominance. Every day the flames rise higher.
What better way to keep track of your glorious victories (and those times that you came second) than in the beautiful Crusade Journal? Easily record the progress of your Crusade force as it grows from a surgical patrol to a mighty battle host. You can also keep track of individual assets, whether it's a squad of bloodthirsty warriors, an indomitable battle tank or a heroic commander and watch their sagas grow as they become grizzled veterans.
Warhammer 40,000 is a fast-paced and explosive tabletop wargame. Will you choose to play as the mighty Space Marines, the sinister alien Necrons, or one of the many other unique factions of warriors, aliens, and monsters? Amidst the raging fires of a galaxy at war, collect, build, and paint your evergrowing army, then play nail-biting games against other Warhammer 40,000 fans to see who emerges victorious! This magazine you will give you all the information you need to plunge into the vast Warhammer 40,000 galaxy. Your adventure starts here!
The epic Psychic Awakening series continues with Engine War. This campaign book features a host of new rules for the Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Knights, Chaos Knight and Chaos Daemons. The campaign book also tells a sweeping narrative detailing the impact of the Great Rift on Mars, and how the Adeptus Mechanicus' power and sway began to wane in its wake. This resulted in Mars taking action and launching numerous Reclamation Fleets, to once again be at the forefront of power within the Imperium
Enter the thrilling world of tabletop gaming in the 41st Millennium with the Elite Edition – a set designed to introduce you to the Warhammer 40,000 hobby. Inside this jam-packed box, you’ll find the makings of two armies plus rules for gaming with them – ideal for kicking off your hobby, sharing with a friend or gifting to someone you’d like to introduce to your favourite game. What’s more, expanding your Elite Edition is easy – grab a Recruit or Command Edition, and check out the huge ranges for Necrons and Space Marines!
Within it, you’ll find the rules required to play Tactical Deployment games of Warhammer 40,000. This mission pack has been specifically designed to allow you to use your own terrain collection on the battlefield and set it up to your advantage, complementing the units in your army. As a result, this mission pack will provide players with a unique test of their tactical skills on the battlefield and is ideal for use in casual games, as well as Warhammer 40,000 tournaments.
The epic Psychic Awakening series continues with Ritual of the Damned. This campaign book features a host of new rules for the Thousand Sons, Dark Angels and Grey Knights. The campaign book also tells a sweeping narrative recounting the fiendish plan of the Daemon Primarch Magnus the Red, as well as the Prosperan Rift War that followed.
In the ninth instalment of the Psychic Awakening, you'll read what happened when the secretive agents of the Inquisition began investigating haunting reports of the absolute silence detected in the Nephilim Sub-sector. Meanwhile, a vast set of rules expansions enhance your armies of the Inquisition with name generators, updated datasheets and much more besides.
Start playing Warhammer 40,000 with the Command Edition – a set designed to give you a comprehensive start with the world’s best sci-fi wargame. With models, rules, guides to help you begin and much more, this massive set takes the hassle out of kicking off your hobby – build your models, learn to play and have hours of fun with a friend or family member right out of the box.
The epic Psychic Awakening series continues with War of the Spider. This campaign book features a host of new rules for Chaos Space Marines, Death Guard, Talons of the Emperor and Officio Assassinorum. It also includes background on the web that Fabius Bile spins around the devastated Cadian system as he is pursued by the Death Guard, Adeptus Custodes, Sisters of Silence and multiple teams of Assassins. Will they catch him, or will he escape to continue his twisted experiments?