EVE: Conquests is a strategy board game for 2-4 players set in the EVE Universe. Players assume the role of the four major factions in EVE and set out to prove their superiority by means of galactic domination. Their conquests require them to play the political landscape in EVE which often leads them to war on those who defy them. Garnering the influence necessary requires tact and strategic management of resource in all spheres of operations. It takes about 120 minutes to play the game to completion.
EVE is a hard-core sci-fi setting, ruthless, cruel and cold. Set twenty thousand years in the future, the game world presents a human race straining at the boundaries of its own nature. Massive empires have risen to envelop vast areas of space, aiming to shape the universe according to their vision of humanity’s future.
This game includes:
• A fold-out board with a map of the EVE universe, the political landscape and the innovative “Action Wheel” that keeps track of players’ activities
• 4 Different factions from which to choose.
• Almost 400 sculpted game pieces including ship models, high quality poker-sized chips, resource tokens, outposts and headquarters.
• 63 Region cards that form the political landscape, making every game unique.
• 99 Cards.
• 30 Custom designed combat dice and 2 dice pouches.