Dark Angels Primaris Upgrades
This pack of plastic components can be used to upgrade a variety of Primaris Space Marines with iconography and details specific to the Dark Angels.
This pack of plastic components can be used to upgrade a variety of Primaris Space Marines with iconography and details specific to the Dark Angels. 21 components in total are included:
- 5 Dark Angel Mk X power armour shoulder pads, which are used to upgrade Hellblasters and Intercessors;
- 2 Dark Angel Mk X Gravis armour shoulder pads, which are used to upgrade Aggressors;
- 1 Dark Angel Mk X power armour shoulder pad, for use with characters/Sergeants;
- 1 Dark Angel Mk X Gravis armour shoulder pad, for use with Aggressor character/Sergeants;
- 2 Dark Angel bare heads;
- 1 Dark Angels-specific helmet;
- 1 left arm and separate power sword, which is designed for use with an Intercessor;
- 1 left Dark Angels character/Sergeant arm with attached hand, to fit an Intercessor;
- 2 reliquaries;
- 1 book;
- 2 pouch and icon hangers;
- 1 tilting plate.
Steeped in the arts of ambush and hidden assault, Kayvaan Shrike is the Raven Guard’s foremost warrior and leads his Chapter as Master of Shadows. In the course of his long and bloody life, Shrike has brought liberation to many worlds and death to countless enemies.
The Imperial Fists are the most stalwart of all Adeptus Astartes, and their stoicism in battle is legendary. When not serving in their celebrated role as Sentinels of Terra, the Imperial Fists ply the stars aboard their matchless battle station, Phalanx, to defeat the Emperor's foes wherever they may be found. Inside this 64-page hardback codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Imperial Fists in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Here’s a boxed set worthy of a saga! Kick off or expand your Space Wolves army with the Talons of Morkai – a massive set packed with awesome models with which to unleash Fenrisian fury. Inside, you'll find a veritable hunting pack of Space Wolves, with core infantry, a leader, and more giving you a balanced patrol detachment for your collection. It even saves you money compared to getting the kits inside separately.