The Impulsor is a lightly armoured, fast-moving assault transport favoured by Vanguard Space Marine forces. Benefiting from the same advanced gravitic-impulsion technology employed by the heavier Repulsor-class chassis, the Impulsor boasts vectored thrusters that offer the it far greater manoeuvrability. Its open-backed design allows it to transport a squad of Space Marines swiftly into battle, entirely bypassing such obstacles and delivering its deadly cargo into the heart of the battle.
Codex: Dark Angels
No matter the foe, regardless of the odds, the proud warriors of the Dark Angels stubbornly refuse to accept defeat. Descendants of the First Legion, they stand foremost amongst the Chapters of the Space Marines, Mankind’s mightiest defenders. None fight with more grim determination than the Dark Angels, and their renowned special companies – the Deathwing and the Ravenwing – are held in awe by allies and enemies alike. Yet behind their devotion to the Imperium lies a dark obsession…
Codex: Dark Angels contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Dark Angels collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find: a dark obsession…
- The First Legion: the origins of the Dark Angels – one of the most famously secretive Chapters – their homeworld, and the dark stain on their history that motivates their crusade of vengeance;
- A guide to the Dark Angels’ Chapter organisation, with an explanation of their constant, obsessive hunt for the Fallen, along with their heraldries and Chapter markings;
- An overview of the Ravenwing and the Deathwing, specialist companies unique to the Dark Angels;
- Detailed colour schemes and heraldries of 8 successor Chapters: Angels of Redemption, Angels of Absolution, Angels of Vengeance, Blades of Vengeance, Consecrators, Disciples of Caliban, Angels of Defiance, and Guardians of the Covenant;
- In the Name of Absolution: a timeline of significant events and battles in the history of the Dark Angels;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Dark Angels army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Dark Angels army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 76 datasheets containing rules for every Dark Angels unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Dark Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of the Rock: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Dark Angels armies;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Angels of Death: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Dark Angels commander;
- 26 unique Stratagems;
- Relics of Caliban: a selection of 6 rare weapons and artefacts unique to Dark Angels armies;
- Interromancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Dark Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Just as the duties of the Salamanders 3rd Company place an exceptional strain upon the noble and compassionate warriors who must discharge them, so an exceptional leader is required to ensure that this burden never becomes too great for even Vulkan's sons to bear. Adrax Agatone is that leader.
Operating deep within hostile territory, Scout Squads reconnoitre the enemy’s movements, set ambushes, sabotage supply lines and destroy communications centres in daring commando raids. The task of the Scouts is to strike hard and vanish before the enemy has the chance to retaliate.
Marneus Calgar, Chapter Master of the Ultramarines, is not only a consummate warrior, but also a highly talented strategist. He is master of Ultramar, a vast swathe of space on the embattled Eastern Fringe. He launched the counter-invasion of the xenos-tainted planet of Vigilus with the veteran warriors Lethro Ados and Nemus Adranus - two of his most trusted aides from the Victrix Guard - always at his side.
The Invictor Tactical Warsuit is a stripped-back variant on the Redemptor Dreadnought frame. Instead of a revenant hero in a sarcophagus, this combat walker is piloted by a live Primaris Space Marine. They are deployed in every capacity, from armoured escort duties to close-range siege breaking and urban monster-hunts. Still the most iconic role for these walkers is as the armoured support for Vanguard Space Marines. Their combination of mid- to close-range firepower, armoured resilience and the selfless mindset of the pilot combine to provide exceptional support.
Centurion Devastator Squads are long-range specialists who pound enemy positions with salvos of heavy weapons fire. They are primarily employed to besiege defended enemy positions, or used as mobile firebases to strengthen the Space Marine battle lines.
This 3 man kit makes the Centurion Devastator Squad, providing every weapon and upgrade available to the unit. Before you add the specific weapon combinations you need to build the bodies. There are 3 distinct torsos; 3 individual sets of legs; 6 unique shoulder pad designs; and 7 heads (3 bare, and 4 helmeted) to choose from.
Each company in a Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes falls under the command of a Captain. It is often said that a Space Marine is worth at least ten other soldiers; under the leadership of a Captain, this swells even further, for they coordinate their warriors with deadly precision and inspire their followers to fight with a dedication and spirit that cannot be instilled by training or discipline alone.
The Deathwatch are a widespread Chapter of Space Marines and the Imperium's greatest weapon against the manifold threats posed by countless xenos races. From their hidden bases in orbiting watch fortresses, the Deathwatch despatch carefully selected operatives to hunt down and exterminate alien presences wherever they may be found.
The Invader is a highly flexible all-terrain vehicle, perfectly adapted to an aggressive reconnaissance role. Outfitted with either a multi-melta or an onslaught gatling cannon, it can rapidly deliver punishing fire against vulnerable parts of the enemy line, or swiftly engage and destroy scouting elements of opposing forces.
Amongst the most honoured Space Marines of a Chapter are its Apothecaries. It is their role to to mind the physical well-being of their battle-brothers – this is seen most obviously on the battlefield, where an Apothecary serves as an emergency medic. Their most important duty, though, concerns the dead; an Apothecary can harvest the progenoid organs from a fallen Space Marine, ensuring the creation of further warriors and the continuation of the Chapter.
The Iron Hands are one with the machine. They are among the most stoic and relentless of all Adeptus Astartes, ever willing to show the superiority of their bionic augmetics in battle to prove their belief that the flesh is weak. Inside this 64-page hardback codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Iron Hands in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.