Codex: Blood Angels
Sons of the angel-winged Primarch Sanguinius, the Blood Angels are noble and magnificent, a proud Space Marine chapter with ten millennia of history. They are warrior heroes who descend into battle on flaming wings to stand between the Emperor’s servants and the heretical hordes that seek to destroy them. Yet beneath their heroic exterior lies a dark secret known as the Flaw, a gene-curse that has bedevilled them for millennia, ravaging their souls until they fight as much for a suitably heroic end as they do for victory in the Emperor’s name.
Codex: Blood Angels contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Blood Angels collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find:
- The Angelic Host: the origin of the Blood Angels, the story behind their homeworld of Ball, the horror of the Flaw and the introduction of Primaris Space Marines to their ranks;
- Ordering the Host: a detailed breakdown of the Blood Angels’ Chapter organisation, their heraldries and vehicle markings;
- Colour schemes and heraldries for 8 successor Chapters: Angels Encarmine, Angels Sanguine, Flesh Tearers, Carmine Blades, Angels Vermillion, Blood Drinkers, Knights of the Chalice, and Lamenters;
- A Chronicle of Heroes: a timeline of major Blood Angels engagements, from the founding to the present;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Blood Angels army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Blood Angels army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 77 datasheets, providing rules for every Blood Angels unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Blood Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of Baal: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Blood Angels;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Sons of Sanguinius: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 25 unique Stratagems;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits that any Blood Angels commander can use;
- Relics of Baal: 6 rare weapons and artefacts available only to Blood Angels;
- Sanguinary Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Blood Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Blood Angels.
The Repulsor armoured transport is a deadly combination of manoeuvrability and raw brute force. Due to the turbine array at its rear, it has tremendous motive power, held aloft by powerful anti-gravitic generators. The Repulsor is so heavily armed and armoured that is doesn’t skim over the landscape but instead crushes the ground below it. The tank grinds forward with a deep bass thrum, reducing rock to gravel and fallen bodies to smears of gore and powdered bone.
Kor'sarro Khan is the Captain of the White Scars 3rd Company. Fierce to the point of savagery, bold to the point of recklessness and brash to the point of insubordination, he is nonetheless one of the Chapter’s most accomplished warriors and it for good reason that he holds the title of Master of the Hunt.
The Space Wolves are a savage Space Marine Chapter of merciless hunters. They hail from the icy death world of Fenris and strive to emulate the strength, cunning and howling ferocity of their Primarch – Leman Russ, the Wolf King. In their pursuit of the enemies of Mankind across the Sea of Stars, the Space Wolves employ the advanced technology and deadly weapons of the Adeptus Astartes under a skin of seemingly feral barbarity.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives, psychic powers and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 72 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Blood Angels gamer.
The Space Marines are numbered amongst the most elite warriors in the Imperium. Created by the Emperor himself from the genetic material of the demigod Primarchs, they are the ultimate soldiers for a cruel and terrible age. Inside this 192-page hardback codex, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Space Marines in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
The Space Wolves are a savage Space Marine Chapter of merciless hunters. They hail from the icy death world of Fenris and strive to emulate the strength, cunning and howling ferocity of their Primarch: Leman Russ, the Wolf King.
The wolves of Fenris are legendary beasts whose lives are inextricably linked with those of the human tribes that share their ice-bound world. It is considered a great feat for a battle-brother of the Space Wolves to hunt down a pack of these wolves when armed with nothing but his wits. If he should kill the alpha male of the pack, the rest of the wolves will instinctively treat him as their new pack leader. When the battle-brother returns successful to the Fang, he does so in the company of wolves.
The Ultramarines are the noble sons of Roboute Guilliman and exemplars of everything it means to be a Space Marine. Inside this 80-page hardback codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to unleash the Ultramarines in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.