Ultramarines Primaris Upgrades
This pack of plastic components can be used to upgrade a variety of Primaris Space Marines with iconography and details specific to the heroic Ultramarines Chapter.
This pack of plastic components can be used to upgrade a variety of Primaris Space Marines with iconography and details specific to the heroic Ultramarines Chapter. 20 components in total are included:
- 5 Ultramarines Mk X power armour shoulder pads, for use with Hellblasters and Intercessors;
- 3 purity seals;
- 2 Ultramarines Mk X Gravis power armour shoulder pads for use with Aggressors;
- 2 bare heads (one with hair, one without);
- 1 Ultramarines helmeted head;
- 1 Marksman’s honour;
- 1 Mk X power armour shoulder pad, designed for Sergeants/characters from Hellblaster and Intercessor squads;
- 1 Mk X Gravis power armour shoulder pad, designed for Sergeants/ characters from Aggressor squads;
- 1 Sergeant/character arm holding a gladius (and a scabbard for said gladius);
- 1 Sergeant/character arm with an auspex;
- 1 grenade pouch.
Masters of warfare and strategy, the Ultramarines embody pure heroism. Conquerors and protectors in equal measure, they stand for everything it means to be a Space Marine through both their bravery and their strict adherence to the Codex Astartes. They fight the EmperorŐs wars all across the galaxy, battling to defend Humanity against foul heretics and xenos wherever they might arise. Totally compatible with all existing multi-part Space Marine kits, this upgrade pack contains a sprue of amazing parts for Ultramarines fans.
Lieutenants act as the right hands of their Captains by providing flexibility and helping to direct their battle-brothers in engagements. They are often entrusted with direct battlefield command of a demi-company or strike force – handling squad-level combat logistics and acting as exemplary leaders.
Kor'sarro Khan is the Captain of the White Scars 3rd Company. Fierce to the point of savagery, bold to the point of recklessness and brash to the point of insubordination, he is nonetheless one of the Chapter’s most accomplished warriors and it for good reason that he holds the title of Master of the Hunt.
Centurion Devastator Squads are long-range specialists who pound enemy positions with salvos of heavy weapons fire. They are primarily employed to besiege defended enemy positions, or used as mobile firebases to strengthen the Space Marine battle lines.
This 3 man kit makes the Centurion Devastator Squad, providing every weapon and upgrade available to the unit. Before you add the specific weapon combinations you need to build the bodies. There are 3 distinct torsos; 3 individual sets of legs; 6 unique shoulder pad designs; and 7 heads (3 bare, and 4 helmeted) to choose from.