Codex: Dark Angels
No matter the foe, regardless of the odds, the proud warriors of the Dark Angels stubbornly refuse to accept defeat. Descendants of the First Legion, they stand foremost amongst the Chapters of the Space Marines, Mankind’s mightiest defenders. None fight with more grim determination than the Dark Angels, and their renowned special companies – the Deathwing and the Ravenwing – are held in awe by allies and enemies alike. Yet behind their devotion to the Imperium lies a dark obsession…
Codex: Dark Angels contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Dark Angels collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find: a dark obsession…
- The First Legion: the origins of the Dark Angels – one of the most famously secretive Chapters – their homeworld, and the dark stain on their history that motivates their crusade of vengeance;
- A guide to the Dark Angels’ Chapter organisation, with an explanation of their constant, obsessive hunt for the Fallen, along with their heraldries and Chapter markings;
- An overview of the Ravenwing and the Deathwing, specialist companies unique to the Dark Angels;
- Detailed colour schemes and heraldries of 8 successor Chapters: Angels of Redemption, Angels of Absolution, Angels of Vengeance, Blades of Vengeance, Consecrators, Disciples of Caliban, Angels of Defiance, and Guardians of the Covenant;
- In the Name of Absolution: a timeline of significant events and battles in the history of the Dark Angels;
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Dark Angels army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Dark Angels army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 76 datasheets containing rules for every Dark Angels unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Dark Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of the Rock: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Dark Angels armies;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Angels of Death: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Dark Angels commander;
- 26 unique Stratagems;
- Relics of Caliban: a selection of 6 rare weapons and artefacts unique to Dark Angels armies;
- Interromancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Dark Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
The Predator is the main battle tank of the Adeptus Astartes, boasting formidable firepower and reinforced armour. Capable of being fitted with a number of weapon loadouts, this versatile war engine performs admirably whether spearheading armoured assaults, hunting enemy armour or escorting Space Marine infantry assets or transports through hostile territory.
Marneus Calgar, Chapter Master of the Ultramarines, is not only a consummate warrior, but also a highly talented strategist. He is master of Ultramar, a vast swathe of space on the embattled Eastern Fringe. He launched the counter-invasion of the xenos-tainted planet of Vigilus with the veteran warriors Lethro Ados and Nemus Adranus - two of his most trusted aides from the Victrix Guard - always at his side.
The sons of the Great Khan are amongst the most naturally skilled warriors fighting to defend the Imperium, and fall upon their foes with unmatched speed and ferocity. Inside this 64-page hardback codex supplement, you'll find everything you need to unleash the White Scars in battle, plus thrilling lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Operating deep within hostile territory, Scout Squads reconnoitre the enemy’s movements, set ambushes, sabotage supply lines and destroy communications centres in daring commando raids. The task of the Scouts is to strike hard and vanish before the enemy has the chance to retaliate.
A set of Datasheets specifically designed for using your Space Marines Citadel miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse. Each datacard provides the full rules and profiles for a single unit from the Space Marines faction. Also included is a Faction card that details the faction rules that apply to Adeptus Astartes Detachments. The reverse side of each card features the faction’s icon.