With your battlefield complete, you’ll want your models to look the part - that’s where the Necromunda: Zone Mortalis - Scenic Bases come in. The design on them matches that on the floor tiles and you get 25 mm, 32 mm and 40 mm bases in the set, meaning that all of your Necromunda models will feel at home.
Necromunda Gangs of The Underhive
Gangs of the Underhive is your complete guide to the House Gangs of Necromunda. Inside, you'll find everything you need to found a killer gang of your own, whether you're building a crack squad of Delaque infiltrators or a brutal pack of Goliath killers
Gangs of the Underhive is your complete guide to the House Gangs of Necromunda. Inside, you'll find everything you need to found a killer gang of your own, whether you're building a crack squad of Delaque infiltrators or a brutal pack of Goliath killers. Inside, you'll find:
- A brief guide to the background and lore of each of the House Gangs battling for control of the underhive
- Rules for founding a gang for House Escher, Goliath, Orlock, Van Saar, Cawdor and - for the first time - Delaque, each with their own equipment lists, skill tables and fighter characteristics
- A choice of Hired Guns to add to your gang - design your own, or choose from 14 named Bounty Hunters
- Options for adding a host of Hangers-on, Brutes and Exotic Beasts to your gang - from Sloppers to Sumpkrocs.
- A complete and updated Trading Post, allowing you to add all manner of wargear, bionics and even pets to your gang during campaigns
- 8 Skill lists for upgrading and specialising your fighters
- A quick reference sheet for checking out your key information at a glance
- A miniatures showcase, with beautifully painted examples of each of the six House Gangs as well as a selection of Hired Guns
Conquer the underhive with stealth, subterfuge and sabotage with the new plastic Delaque gang! While other Clan Houses proudly proclaim their strengths, proclaiming their dominance to all who will listen, Delaque silently waits and watches, leaving others to wonder what dark thoughts the House of Secrets harbours.
Think of a number between one and six! Not so easy when you’re under pressure is it? That’s why we use dice instead.
This stylish flame-coloured set of Necromunda dice includes Injury dice, regular six-sided dice, a Firepower dice and a Scatter dice - just what you need for settling disputes in the underhive.
The Necromunda Rulebook is your complete guide to gang warfare in the 41st Millennium. Packed with rules, lore, art and content previously only available through Gang War supplements, this book is a must-have for every player, providing an invaluable resource for everything from quick skirmishes to sprawling campaigns.
The Luthor pattern Excavation Automata is a heavy construct built in imitation of the Ambull, a huge, roughly humanoid xenos creature common to hot, arid worlds. These automata are commonly used for slag mining and ash excavation. However, there is always an underhive gang waiting for the opportunity to liberate such a prized commodity and utilise it as a weapon against their rivals!
Like countless other worlds of the Imperium, Necromunda suffers from the curse of insurrection. Even though the Enforcers stamp out rebellion wherever they find it, there is no shortage of those willing to embrace the malevolent power of the Dark Gods. Now, the Corpse Grinder Cults prepare to launch a full-blown rebellion in the name of Khorne. Can you stop the dark uprising or will you join it?
Build your own sector of the underhive with the Necromunda: Zone Mortalis - Floor Tile Set - they’re perfect whether you want to create narrow corridors, abandoned dwellings or sprawling industrial complexes. Each tile features gridded floorplates and vents, and they’re designed to be compatible with the Zone Mortalis terrain in the Necromunda: Dark Uprising boxed set or any of our Sector Mechanicus kits.
They’re also ideal if you want to create a Warhammer 40,000 or The Horus Heresy battlefield.