Warhammer Age of Sigmar Shattered Dominion Objectives
Used to mark the objectives fought over in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, these 7 plastic Objective Markers are designed to add an extra element of narrative to your games – each is evocative of the constant state of conflict found in the Mortal Realms. They’re every bit as detailed as the models used to actually fight the battles themselves:
- Hallowed Tomb: an ancient burial place for a fallen warrior, whose likeness is sculpted on the lid – this lid is removable, and the fighter’s remains can be seen within;
- Trove of Arcane Glory: a collection of magical loot – books, scrolls and a sextant – surrounding an open chest, in which more books, scrolls and potion bottles are found;
- Soul Stone: a floating stone, the surface of which is adorned with grinning skulls attempting to break through, which is tethered to the ground by 3 chains;
- The Realm’s Ransom: a chest filled with rather more mundane treasures – coins (some of which have spilled out onto the ground), goblets, jewels and a lantern. The lid of the chest can be modelled open or closed;
- Ensorcelled Armoury: an impressive pile of shields, swords, hammers and axes;
- Iconoclast Axe: a large fallen statue’s head, with a double-headed axe, which can either be modelled embedded in the head or left as a separate piece;
- Realmvault Key: a mysterious device featuring an orrery with Sigmarite comets orbiting a sun, used for purposes unknown, attached to a winch pulling it from the ground.
These 7 markers come as 26 components.
Create your own themed battlefield representing the towns and outposts under construction by the Dawnbringer Crusades. As the forces of order strike out into the wilds of the Mortal Realms, they bring with arcane caravans full of the materials needed to forge new settlements.
The forge worlds of the Adeptus Mechanicus are often covered with vast, continent-sized manufactorum districts, along with armoriums, transport hubs, and storage depots beyond counting. Outside the borders of these bustling factory-states, irradiated wastelands of abandoned warehouses and industrial fallout are all that's left behind once the natural resources of each region have been drained by the ever-hungry forges of the Adeptus Mechanicus.
Wherever Khorne's followers do battle they raise up Skull Altars – dread monuments from which to offer tribute to the Blood God and receive his blessings in return. Rising from the ground, the Skull Altar is formed out of the violent tributes heaped in offering for Khorne’s Throne.
In the wake of the Necroquake, Sigmar’s Stormvaults – arcane repositories locking away great and terrifying power – have been revealed! Now, armies from across the realms scrabble to secure the contents of the Stormvaults for themselves, while in Shyish, something stirs…
Enter the next chapter of the Soul Wars! Forbidden Power is a massive expansion that has something for every kind of Warhammer Age of Sigmar gamer. Explore the thrilling war for the Stormvaults, take part with your own forces on the tabletop, and unlock new power to use in all your games.
If you're looking to add a bit of narrative flair to your battlefield, look no further than this Manufactorum Conservators kit. Comprising elements of two previously available sets, the contents are perfect for representing machinery and cargo that might be present in a freight depot, starport or warehouse district.
It is common for a Genestealer Cult to thrive on industrial worlds. When the cult rises up to overthrow its oppressors, they employ all manner of improvised industrial equipment from their arsenal. Among the largest and most impressive of these is the Tectonic Fragdrill, a huge piece of mining gear often found in a Sector Mechanicus that can cause targeted earthquakes.