In games of Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse, models in the same unit must remain within ½” of each other at all times. The Apocalypse 25mm Movement Trays can mount up to five miniatures with Citadel 25mm Round Bases, making it much quicker and easier to move them around the battlefield while maintaining their unit coherency.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Shattered Dominion Objectives
Used to mark the objectives fought over in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, these 7 plastic Objective Markers are designed to add an extra element of narrative to your games – each is evocative of the constant state of conflict found in the Mortal Realms. They’re every bit as detailed as the models used to actually fight the battles themselves:
- Hallowed Tomb: an ancient burial place for a fallen warrior, whose likeness is sculpted on the lid – this lid is removable, and the fighter’s remains can be seen within;
- Trove of Arcane Glory: a collection of magical loot – books, scrolls and a sextant – surrounding an open chest, in which more books, scrolls and potion bottles are found;
- Soul Stone: a floating stone, the surface of which is adorned with grinning skulls attempting to break through, which is tethered to the ground by 3 chains;
- The Realm’s Ransom: a chest filled with rather more mundane treasures – coins (some of which have spilled out onto the ground), goblets, jewels and a lantern. The lid of the chest can be modelled open or closed;
- Ensorcelled Armoury: an impressive pile of shields, swords, hammers and axes;
- Iconoclast Axe: a large fallen statue’s head, with a double-headed axe, which can either be modelled embedded in the head or left as a separate piece;
- Realmvault Key: a mysterious device featuring an orrery with Sigmarite comets orbiting a sun, used for purposes unknown, attached to a winch pulling it from the ground.
These 7 markers come as 26 components.
You've read the Warhammer 40,000 rules, assembled your models and painted them beautifully. Now, you just need somewhere for them to fight. These boards let you battle over either the irradiated wasteland of a forge world or a ruined moonscape to prove the dominance of your forces and you as a general.
Wherever Khorne's followers do battle they raise up Skull Altars – dread monuments from which to offer tribute to the Blood God and receive his blessings in return. Rising from the ground, the Skull Altar is formed out of the violent tributes heaped in offering for Khorne’s Throne.
Say goodbye to planet “kitchen table with some books on” and hello to the grim darkness of the 41st Millennium with this battlefield expansion set – designed to transform your tabletop into a gaming space worthy of your warriors. Simply unfold your board and set up your terrain, and you'll have a gorgeous-looking and tactically interesting battlefield to duke it out over! It’s ideal for expanding your Command, Elite and Recruit editions or just bolstering an existing terrain collection.
The Manufactorum – Sanctum Administratus set provides a piece of immersive, thematic terrain with which to populate your Warhammer 40,000 battlefields. It comprises a tall, three-storey ruin and a smaller piece of ruined wall, making up the remains of an imposing Administratum building.
Build dark and gothic battlefields for Warhammer Age of Sigmar with the Azyrite Shattered Plaza – a set of modular terrain that makes building ruined townships simple. Whether you're recreating a run-down quarter of the Cities of Sigmar, the ruins in the Eightpoints itself or a remnant from the Age of Myth, this set is ideal, giving you seven terrain pieces that are easily added to any battlefield. Adding extra levels to battle over and cover to hide behind, they're perfect for adding tactical depth to your games. Rich, thematic detail makes these terrain pieces a pleasure to paint, build and even use as base decoration for larger models. These sets are also compatible with the Azyrite Ruins kit, giving you limitless possibilities when building your scenery.