In games of Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse, models in the same unit must remain within ½” of each other at all times. The Apocalypse 32mm Movement Trays can mount up to five miniatures with Citadel 32mm Round Bases, making it much quicker and easier to move them around the battlefield while maintaining their unit coherency.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Shattered Dominion Objectives
Used to mark the objectives fought over in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, these 7 plastic Objective Markers are designed to add an extra element of narrative to your games – each is evocative of the constant state of conflict found in the Mortal Realms. They’re every bit as detailed as the models used to actually fight the battles themselves:
- Hallowed Tomb: an ancient burial place for a fallen warrior, whose likeness is sculpted on the lid – this lid is removable, and the fighter’s remains can be seen within;
- Trove of Arcane Glory: a collection of magical loot – books, scrolls and a sextant – surrounding an open chest, in which more books, scrolls and potion bottles are found;
- Soul Stone: a floating stone, the surface of which is adorned with grinning skulls attempting to break through, which is tethered to the ground by 3 chains;
- The Realm’s Ransom: a chest filled with rather more mundane treasures – coins (some of which have spilled out onto the ground), goblets, jewels and a lantern. The lid of the chest can be modelled open or closed;
- Ensorcelled Armoury: an impressive pile of shields, swords, hammers and axes;
- Iconoclast Axe: a large fallen statue’s head, with a double-headed axe, which can either be modelled embedded in the head or left as a separate piece;
- Realmvault Key: a mysterious device featuring an orrery with Sigmarite comets orbiting a sun, used for purposes unknown, attached to a winch pulling it from the ground.
These 7 markers come as 26 components.
Easily add scenery to your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar with this set of ruins, entirely compatible with the Azyrite Ruins scenery sets. It makes 3 sections of ruins, 2 of which feature raised floor sections, a corner piece, a broken pillar, and includes a padlocked chest. The longer sections of ruined wall can be joined together to make a single, longer section, the whole piece bedecked with detailed Sigmarite iconography, and the entire set is push-fit – no glue is required to assemble, meaning you can have this set on your gaming table almost immediately!
In games of Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse, models in the same unit must remain within ½” of each other at all times. The Apocalypse 25mm Movement Trays can mount up to five miniatures with Citadel 25mm Round Bases, making it much quicker and easier to move them around the battlefield while maintaining their unit coherency.