Warhammer Age of Sigmar Shattered Dominion Objectives
Used to mark the objectives fought over in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, these 7 plastic Objective Markers are designed to add an extra element of narrative to your games – each is evocative of the constant state of conflict found in the Mortal Realms. They’re every bit as detailed as the models used to actually fight the battles themselves:
- Hallowed Tomb: an ancient burial place for a fallen warrior, whose likeness is sculpted on the lid – this lid is removable, and the fighter’s remains can be seen within;
- Trove of Arcane Glory: a collection of magical loot – books, scrolls and a sextant – surrounding an open chest, in which more books, scrolls and potion bottles are found;
- Soul Stone: a floating stone, the surface of which is adorned with grinning skulls attempting to break through, which is tethered to the ground by 3 chains;
- The Realm’s Ransom: a chest filled with rather more mundane treasures – coins (some of which have spilled out onto the ground), goblets, jewels and a lantern. The lid of the chest can be modelled open or closed;
- Ensorcelled Armoury: an impressive pile of shields, swords, hammers and axes;
- Iconoclast Axe: a large fallen statue’s head, with a double-headed axe, which can either be modelled embedded in the head or left as a separate piece;
- Realmvault Key: a mysterious device featuring an orrery with Sigmarite comets orbiting a sun, used for purposes unknown, attached to a winch pulling it from the ground.
These 7 markers come as 26 components.
When the necroquake shook the foundations of the Mortal Realms, the barriers between the aether and the Mortal Realms were weakened. For practitioners of magic, this meant more eldritch powers were within their reach – for the followers of Khorne, who despise the arcane, it meant they could more easily draw manifestations of the Blood God’s judgements from the Realm of Chaos and send them crashing down upon their enemies.
In games of Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse, models in the same unit must remain within ½” of each other at all times. The Apocalypse 40mm Movement Trays can mount either two or three miniatures with Citadel 40mm Round Bases, making it much quicker and easier to move them around the battlefield while maintaining their unit coherency.
When the Wyldwoods of the Sylvaneth stir, enemies of the natural order must be on their guard. The awakened spirits that dwell within these ancient groves are roused to terrible fury by intrusions into their domain. They seek every chance to prey upon those foolish enough to stray beneath their shadowed boughs.