Warhammer Age of Sigmar Shattered Dominion Objectives
Used to mark the objectives fought over in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, these 7 plastic Objective Markers are designed to add an extra element of narrative to your games – each is evocative of the constant state of conflict found in the Mortal Realms. They’re every bit as detailed as the models used to actually fight the battles themselves:
- Hallowed Tomb: an ancient burial place for a fallen warrior, whose likeness is sculpted on the lid – this lid is removable, and the fighter’s remains can be seen within;
- Trove of Arcane Glory: a collection of magical loot – books, scrolls and a sextant – surrounding an open chest, in which more books, scrolls and potion bottles are found;
- Soul Stone: a floating stone, the surface of which is adorned with grinning skulls attempting to break through, which is tethered to the ground by 3 chains;
- The Realm’s Ransom: a chest filled with rather more mundane treasures – coins (some of which have spilled out onto the ground), goblets, jewels and a lantern. The lid of the chest can be modelled open or closed;
- Ensorcelled Armoury: an impressive pile of shields, swords, hammers and axes;
- Iconoclast Axe: a large fallen statue’s head, with a double-headed axe, which can either be modelled embedded in the head or left as a separate piece;
- Realmvault Key: a mysterious device featuring an orrery with Sigmarite comets orbiting a sun, used for purposes unknown, attached to a winch pulling it from the ground.
These 7 markers come as 26 components.
In the wake of the Necroquake, Sigmar’s Stormvaults – arcane repositories locking away great and terrifying power – have been revealed! Now, armies from across the realms scrabble to secure the contents of the Stormvaults for themselves, while in Shyish, something stirs…
Enter the next chapter of the Soul Wars! Forbidden Power is a massive expansion that has something for every kind of Warhammer Age of Sigmar gamer. Explore the thrilling war for the Stormvaults, take part with your own forces on the tabletop, and unlock new power to use in all your games.
In games of Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse, models in the same unit must remain within ½” of each other at all times. The Apocalypse 25mm Movement Trays can mount up to five miniatures with Citadel 25mm Round Bases, making it much quicker and easier to move them around the battlefield while maintaining their unit coherency.
Create gloomy, sinister battlefields for Warhammer Age of Sigmar with the Azyrite Ruined Chapel - a set of modular terrain that makes adding ruins to your gaming board simple. Adding extra levels to battle over and cover to hide behind, they're perfect for adding tactical depth to your games. Rich, thematic detail makes these terrain pieces a pleasure to paint, build and even use as base decoration for larger models. These sets are also compatible with the Azyrite Ruins kit, giving you limitless possibilities when building your scenery .
Formed from the bones of those killed by an abhorrant’s insane magic, a Charnel Throne exudes madness and necrotic energies. They are the seats of power for Archregents and Ghoul Kings, blazing beacons to mordants, and structures of abject horror for the enemies of the Flesh-eater Courts