Savage, avian beasts dedicated to Tzeentch, Tzaangors have been willingly warped into shapes and forms pleasing to the Architect of Fate. They watch and wait, with bestial cunning and cold intelligence, and when the time comes to strike they fight with a bitter strength, hacking with sharp blades and gouging horns. Eager to impress their duplicitous god, they fight with lunatic energies, hoping to be rewarded with further gifts of change.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 10 Tzaangors, bedecked head to foot in the avian symbolism of Tzeentch. These models have a huge amount of customisation available:
- 24 (24!) heads – 12 different designs with 12 different sets of horns, meaning your Tzaangors will be unique;
- 12 savage blades, 12 arcanite shields and 12 sets of axe and pick – pair up the savage blades or carry one and a shield on each model, your choice;
- 2 models can be assembled as Mutants – these have special, mutated heads. In fact, they have 2 heads. Each. Accompanying their terrible deformity are special mutated weapons – 2 swords and 2 axes, each featuring staring eyes modelled on the hilts;
- 2 models can be assembled as icon bearers;
- 2 models can be assembled as Twistbrays, the unit leaders – there are 4 specific sets of extra-ornate horns for them, and 2 double-handed savage greatblades.
This kit comprises 142 components, and is supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases.
Magisters are powerful sorcerers in service to Tzeentch. Filled with eldritch energies as they ride their Disc of Tzeentch, they can wield fantastical fires to scorch the foe or transform an enemy into the squelching, misshapen form of a Chaos Spawn.
The Changer of Ways, the Master of Fortune, the Great Conspirator and the Architect of Fate – these are just some of the names of Tzeentch. A brother god to Nurgle, Khorne and Slaanesh, and often an ally of the Horned Rat, he is the undisputed master of the arcane arts. His daemonic followers swarm over the battlefields in scintillating glory, searing the land with coruscating flames of change.
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Daemons of Tzeentch miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000! You’ll receive a Burning Chariot of Tzeentch (with optional Herald of Tzeentch on foot), 3 Flamers of Tzeentch, 3 Screamers of Tzeentch and 10 Pink Horrors.
The Disciples of Tzeentch take a great many forms, from Arcanite cultists to hosts of gibbering daemons. Amongst their chanting ranks are bird-headed beastmen, horned monstrosities and many-eyed seers, all determined to capsize the reality of the Mortal Realms. Even the lowliest of their number has magical talent – to face them in battle is to face a barrage of lethal spells, fatal transmutations and raw Chaos.
Tzeentch is the god of magic – so it stands to reason that his endless spells would be among the Mortal Realms’ most deadly and unpredictable summoned sorceries! With this set, you'll be able to wield the might of Tzeentch’s most powerful magics for yourself. This set contains 3 Tzeentch endless spells, usable by any Tzeentch Wizard.